Monday, September 18, 2006

Update

At the doctor's office today, our doctor was impressed with how far Mindy has progressed in the past week. She is now saying that we are just as likely to see her in the delivery room before we are suppossed to see her at our next appointment on the 26th.

I believe her exact words were, "I would be surprised if you are not in labor in the next week." However, the unfortunate thing about this news is that we will most certainly be dissappointed if Kailey doesn't make her entrance before next tuesday.

Oh well, the saga continues...

2 Comments:

At 9/18/2006 04:47:00 PM, Blogger Tara said...

Oh, that is so exciting! I hope the dr. is right! Can you believe it - this time next week you could be carrying Kailey in your arms instead of your cute little belly! I can't wait to be an aunt!

 
At 9/18/2006 09:42:00 PM, Blogger The Duntons said...

I was 2cm 100% eff. 3 weeks before Ayla's due date and the doctor said, "any day now"...so I ran home, Adam and I hopped in the car, drove to Target, bought out the rest of their baby department, came home, got the nursery ready, got the hospital bags ready...yep, 3 WEEKS later, I finally went into labor...but if it's any consolation, labor was only 5 hours long because of the pre-labor progress...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home