Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Still no pics of Mindy?

My lovely wife would prefer that I take a "good" picture of her, and not one of her in the clothes that she bums around the house in. Being a man of better than zero intelligence, I have agreed to wait until we have the opportunity before a Sunday service or some such time.

In other words, I would prefer not to aggravate the heavily pregnant member of the family by bugging her to get all dressed up for a 5 minute photo session. Sorry! :)

In other news, at the doctor's office yesterday, the doctor informed us that her best guess is that Kailey will be about 7 lbs. when she is born. (Insert Mindy's sigh of relief here). She also confirmed that Mindy is exactly where she should be physically, which I roughly translate to mean that Kailey will be more or less "on time". (insert Mindy's sigh of dissappointment here). We are going to the doctor weekly now and I, for one, am starting to get really excited.

1 Comments:

At 9/14/2006 09:14:00 PM, Blogger Amy said...

I'm so glad things are going as they should, even though that in itself doesn't mean it's easy. I think of you guys often, and I'm glad you are excited, because I sure am for you!

Mindy, I have a picture up on my desk of you, Katie, and Emily from the trip to the ranch. You are all looking at me like "Hi, we're the neighbor kids. Wanna come play?" How I wish we could have one of our long chats! Hang in there--three weeks or so more, right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home