Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Update

For those of you who didn't already know, we had to give Daisy away late in December. She bit Mindy again, which made 4 times that she had exhibited too much aggression. It just didn't make sense to keep a dog that gets protective over things that she thinks are hers. Especially considering we will shortly be having a little one who will be motoring around and grabbing everything she can get her curious hands on. So we were able to find Daisy a home with a older gentleman who is going to train her to hunt.

Speaking of the little one...


We got a new computer recently, and Copper helped me set it up.
Mindy made me put this picture up. :)


Our little girl certainly enjoys singing (or being sung to, I guess):

3 Comments:

At 1/18/2007 03:12:00 PM, Blogger Hawley House said...

Hi Josh & Mindy, I like the pictures. It was good to see you and get to see Kailey at Christmas. I am trying to get a blog set up for the B&B. If you get a chance, take a look, and make suggestions if you have any about the web site. I know I need new pictures. I am going to hang the quilt table runner with tea pots in the dining room once I get it all figured out. Will post a picture when I do. The URL for the B&B is http://www.hawleybb.com
Have you found anyone to play cards with since christmas?
Aunt Peggy

 
At 1/23/2007 09:08:00 AM, Blogger Tara said...

Hi Cute Stuff. Girl, your getting more adorable every day. Give your mommy and daddy a hug from me and Uncle Bill. Can't wait to see your smiling face again soon!

Love Aunt Tara

 
At 2/14/2007 12:26:00 PM, Blogger Hawley House said...

Grandma Bird says Kailey is sleeping and doing better. Hope you are enjoying her good times.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home